incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Lippka ...@lippka.com>
Subject Re: Code covered by the Oracle grant
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:02:05 GMT
Am 06.06.2011 12:02, schrieb Christian Lohmaier
> [...]
>
> - Sam Ruby
>

> raw numbers:
> wc -l repo.lst sorted_ooo.lst
>   69076 repo.lst
>   39616 sorted_ooo.lst
>
> So even calling this "seems to include the full repo" and that even
> twice is either with malicious intent, or with no clue. Christian
> Lippka really should know better, but had stated this at least twice.
> Close to 30000 files gone, who cares "source seems complete"..
I never said I did an analysis on the files.  This would have made no
sense since
as an oracle employee I'm missing an unbiased view even so I'm on this list
as an individual. My interest was just if this list contains additional
modules
not available at OOo which would have been an interesting FYI for others.
My apologies if my understanding of "seems" is imperfect as I'm not a
native speaker.

At least I haven't stated it thrice, who knows what I could have
sommoned :-)

While the technical analyze here seems (should not use that word) correct my
understanding is that missing bits could still be provided if requested.
But this
must be answered by people who are making the negotiations.

Regards,
Christian

Disclaimer: These are my opinions as an individual interested in the
future of an open source office suite. I do not speak for my current
employer.