incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kucka...@ping.de>
Subject Re: Legal concern: Are we getting to close ot a "division of markets" conversation?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:13:12 GMT
Am 06.06.2011 09:25, schrieb Greg Stein:
> Hey. Feel free to spin your theories.

Thanks.

> It just isn't possible to divide markets around ALv2 code.

Great if that is so. But if true or not: it is not even an answer to the
question raised by Rob.

I think that you completely misunderstand how this thread started.

One of the main topics of the whole discussion regarding the
OpenOffice.org incubation proposal was and is collaboration with TDF /
LO. And now the first "initial committer" from IBM in the proposal
states that some ways of collaborating with TDF /LO might be illegal and
should not even be discussed.

Sorry, but I think describing that as "noise" and asking people to "move
along" and "not to worry" is inappropriate.

Cheers,
Andreas