incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Lippka ...@lippka.com>
Subject Re: List of files covered by the OpenOffice grant
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 11:10:28 GMT
Hi Sam,

thank you for the list. From a first glance it looks like that this is
exactly the
same set of sources that is already available in the OpenOffice.org
repository.
I do not want to imply that this is too much or too little, just a FYI
for those interested
and to lazy to compare for themselfs :-)

Regards,
Christian