incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for OpenOffice Incubator strategy
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 15:08:05 GMT
On 03/06/2011 16:04, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Um, it seems to me that this discussion of builds and distribution
> belongs on the dev list of the podling when/if there is a podling.
> Unless someone feels that there's a problem so gigantic that it should
> motivate -1 votes for the podling itself.

I agree that a decision on this is not required before the vote. However
I'd like to encourage discussion on this topic since it is an area for
solid collaboration between the TDF and the proposed Apache project.

That being said, it is important that we recognise this is a decision
for the project to make not the incubator PMC or even the ASF.

Ross