incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recuse as mentor?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 08:35:44 GMT
Jim,

To put it bluntly this project needs you. I say that because of both your attempts to engage
here and the history I know you have.

It is impossible to mediate between two opposing positions without upsetting people. I'd be
worried if you were showing a bias towards one or the position. You are not, IMHO.

As for the *one* email I've seen from you that really shouldn't have been sent I've also seen
an immediate and complete apology. I've sent far worse emails in the past - I'm pleased to
see you are human ;-)

Please continue

Ross

Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)