incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Initial source files (was: OpenOffice: were are we now?)
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 19:44:24 GMT
Hello Simon,

On Sunday 05 June 2011, 15:58, Simon Phipps wrote:
> While the extensions in particular are a concern (plenty of us will be
> horrified to lose the Presenter Console from Impress for example), it's
> also important to get the work that was in progress internal to Sun on
> core code features when the project was frozen - i.e., code that had not
> yet made it to open source but was expected to do so.

Concerning the extensions, by reading the file Sam Ruby uploaded, the following
extensions are in the grant:

* PDF Import (module sdext)
* Presentation Minimizer (module sdext)
* Presenter Console (module sdext)
* Report Builder (modules reportbuilder, reportdesign)
* Wiki publisher (module swext)

I don't see the MySQL Connector module there
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/DEV300/file/DEV300_m106/mysqlc

Another important thing missing are the default images:
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/DEV300/file/DEV300_m106/default_images

And the whole localization:
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/master_l10n/DEV300/
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/master_l10n/OOO340/

And there is no information about the future of all the open CWS.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina