incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: OOo - Lines in the sand and pre-determined conclusions...
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 11:26:42 GMT
On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 06:19:06AM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> Jagielski says what is "typical" for Apache is "building (or even
> "_re-building_") communities around those codebases."

Which is true. It does not say that TDF is not able to.

> He says that makes Apache the perfect place to "help '_repair_' the
> community" around

The community is fractured, is it not? So our history of
community created code *is* a perfect place to *help*
repair it. Notice the word "help". It implies cooperation
with others who also help repair it.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [|]
        "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war"  ~ John Adams

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message