incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Discussion with TDF/LO people (was: Apache Incubator Proposal: Collaboration with TDF/LO)
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 02:07:17 GMT
On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 07:07:39PM -0400, Greg Stein wrote:
> But engaging the LO community on a basic matter of "hey. I'm here to
> answer any questions, and to listen to concerns." Acting as a raw
> conduit can be difficult (witness Jim's early emails being forwarded
> across the lists).

I've been reminded quite a bit lately that the OOo community is much
more than "just" OOo and LOo/TDF; I want to make sure that we are
also reaching out to everyone.
   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [|]
        "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war"  ~ John Adams

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message