incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Allen Pulsifer" <>
Subject RE: Apache Incubator Proposal: Collaboration with TDF/LO
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 22:53:05 GMT
> As a Incubator PMC member, I'd like to hear what the TDF folks think about
this suggested path.
> In the end the people who do the day-to-day work will end up collaborating
or not...But, here's
> my +1 that implies that i'd like folks who are signing on to this podling
do their best to make this happen.

Of course, there are many things on which it would be good to get input or
feedback of the TDF community.  But "we" (and I'm using the abstract "we"
here), should not be so self-important that we insist they come here to give
us their input.  Someone (someone like a sponsor of the proposal), needs to
head over to their place and engage them there.  That it simply common
courtesy, that when you want to get someone's involvement, you have the
courtesy to pay them a visit at their place.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message