incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: List of files covered by the OpenOffice grant
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 18:44:39 GMT
Although it is still a daunting list (over 100 items), it is interesting to grep the list for
".mk" files.  This will show some places where some third-party components seem to be introduced
(e.g., zlib.mk).  I'm not sure where the build process is handled and what the tooling requirement
is.  I believe that http://OpenOffice.org developer pages provide more insight for that, such
as the OpenOffice.org Building Guide, <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide>.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Lippka [mailto:cl@lippka.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 04:10
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: List of files covered by the OpenOffice grant

Hi Sam,

thank you for the list. From a first glance it looks like that this is exactly the same set
of sources that is already available in the OpenOffice.org repository.
I do not want to imply that this is too much or too little, just a FYI for those interested
and to lazy to compare for themselfs :-)

Regards,
Christian