incubator-general mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF mentors (was Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.2-incubating, RC2)
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 12:07:56 GMT
Thanks for the information.  I can offer one pot of gold (at end of
rainbow, of course), but that's all I've got. ;-)
Seriously, if anyone is interested in mentoring ManifoldCF, please let
me know.  If I have a name or two I'll throw it open for discussion on
the connectors-private list.

Thanks!
Karl