incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: questions on proposal I'm championing
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 09:04:03 GMT
Hi Nigel!!!

1) due my experience, I'd reply NO. The existing OGNL[1] project
(ASL2.0 released with a long history) just joined the Incubator and
the only rename it had was to Apache Commons OGNL[2]

2) you can have a global clarification about reciprocal licenses on
the ASF legal resolved page[3]

HTH, have a nice day!!! All the best,

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Nigel Daley <> wrote:
> Hi, I've agreed to champion an incubator submission.  It's my first time doing this.
 I have a few questions.
> 1) The project has been open sourced under ALv2 for a while and has had a number of releases.
 When it comes to the incubator, does the project's name need to change?
> 2) One code dependency uses a BSD-like license (
).  Is that ok?
> Thanks,
> Nige

To unsubscribe, e-mail: