incubator-general mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release ace version 0.8.0-incubator and related subprojects
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 21:06:18 GMT
This is the first release of ace version 0.8.0-incubator and related subprojects

We have already received 4 binding IPMC votes during the PPMC voting
below, so I'm requesting a 72 hour lazy consensus before releasing the
artifacts.

The vote thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ace-dev/201105.mbox/%3cBANLkTimw_15axkojKwVSVtdHfOPVB_fLEw@mail.gmail.com%3e

regards,

Karl

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release ace version 0.8.0-incubator and
related subprojects
To: ace-dev@incubator.apache.org

Time to call the vote on the ace version 0.8.0-incubator and
subproject releases.

* +1 votes from Jean-Baptiste Onofré*, Toni Menzel*, Angelo van der
Sijpt*, Marcel Offermans***, Hadrain Zbarcea**, Carsten Ziegeler***,
Clement Escoffier*, and Karl Pauls***.

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will approach the Incubator PMC for approval.

* == PPMC
** == IPMC
*** == PPMC + IPMC

--