incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [Proposal]: Libcloud to become a TLP
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 00:33:25 GMT
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Tomaz Muraus <> wrote:
> Yes, sorry I wanted to follow the documentation so I have posted a proposal
> first. But everyone is OK with it, lets call this a vote thread.

Sorry to disagree but you need [VOTE] in the subject, so that people
can find the thread later in archives etc.

To avoid wasting people's time you can start a new vote thread, and
include in there a list of people who voted +1 in this thread so they
don't need to vote again and everything is documented properly.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message