incubator-general mailing list archives

From Adelita Padilla <apadi...@maestrodev.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release NPanday-1.4.0-incubating
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 09:54:09 GMT
Hi All,

As of today, we already have 3 binding votes (antelder, oching, brett).

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-npanday-dev/201105.mbox/%3CBANLkTikghPd89YkC9xnrcm-tcMjVgeS1EQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-npanday-dev/201105.mbox/%3C2AC93FF7-5AFB-47EB-B738-E0634F8A95C1@apache.org%3E

If there are no objections/clarifications, can we now officially announce
NPanday-1.4.0-incubating release?

Thanks,

--

liit