incubator-general mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Airavata into the Incubator
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 07:25:31 GMT
+1 (binding), with the caveat that I personally think it might be easier
to split WS-Messenger off to the Axis PMC sooner rather than later if
everyone feels like it will end up there anyway.

As a side note - the W3C is looking for implementations of the WS-RA
specs, which include Eventing... Airavata might be interested in
participating in that. [1]

--Glen

[1] http://www.w3.org/News/Public/pnews-20110502