incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Hama version 0.2-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:49:02 GMT
Please review this again if you have time -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hama/branches/0.2/

 - added "DISCLAIMER.txt" file
 - added license header to "conf/log4j.properties".
("src/test/log4j.properties" is deleted.)
 - updated "NOTICE" and "LICENSE" files.
 - deleted unused dependencies. ("findbugs" and "xmlenc-0.52.jar")

Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:
> Thank you all, I'm going to fix these things.
>
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 6, 2011, at 7:52 PM, Edward J. Yoon wrote:
>>
>>> 72 hours has passed.
>>>
>>> Should I re-open vote?
>>
>> Hi Edward,
>> 72 hours is the normal waiting time for a vote. Many votes run for a longer period
of time. There's no need to re-open a vote.

>> FYI, I never received your original vote email. Not sure if anyone else got it...
>>
>> I took a quick look at your release. You have problems with your LICENSE/NOTICE file.
There are artifacts in your lib under a non-Apache license. Yet there is no mention of them
in your LICENSE file. I would also expect that your NOTICE file does not contain the appropriate
attributions.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org