incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Hama version 0.2-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 05:04:14 GMT
Thank you all, I'm going to fix these things.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2011, at 7:52 PM, Edward J. Yoon wrote:
>
>> 72 hours has passed.
>>
>> Should I re-open vote?
>
> Hi Edward,
> 72 hours is the normal waiting time for a vote. Many votes run for a longer period of
time. There's no need to re-open a vote.

> FYI, I never received your original vote email. Not sure if anyone else got it...
>
> I took a quick look at your release. You have problems with your LICENSE/NOTICE file.
There are artifacts in your lib under a non-Apache license. Yet there is no mention of them
in your LICENSE file. I would also expect that your NOTICE file does not contain the appropriate
attributions.

> Also, a DISCLAIMER is required for incubator releases.
>
> Finally, both conf/log4j.properties and src/test/log4j.properties need to have apache
source license headers added.

> Here's my -1 until these issues are resolved.
>
> --kevan

Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org
http://twitter.com/eddieyoon