incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Hama version 0.2-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 03:15:27 GMT

On Apr 6, 2011, at 7:52 PM, Edward J. Yoon wrote:

> 72 hours has passed.
>
> Should I re-open vote?

Hi Edward,
72 hours is the normal waiting time for a vote. Many votes run for a longer period of time.
There's no need to re-open a vote.

FYI, I never received your original vote email. Not sure if anyone else got it...

I took a quick look at your release. You have problems with your LICENSE/NOTICE file. There
are artifacts in your lib under a non-Apache license. Yet there is no mention of them in your
LICENSE file. I would also expect that your NOTICE file does not contain the appropriate attributions.

Also, a DISCLAIMER is required for incubator releases.

Finally, both conf/log4j.properties and src/test/log4j.properties need to have apache source
license headers added.

Here's my -1 until these issues are resolved.

--kevan