incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.1-incubating-rc7
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:35:39 GMT
Hi all,

please review and vote on approving our first release of Apache OpenNLP.

OpenNLP is a machine learning based toolkit for the processing of
natural language text.
It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence
segmentation,
part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and
coreference resolution.

The OpenNLP community approved the release of opennlp-1.5.1-rc7 in this
vote thread
with 4 binding and 2 non-binding +1 votes and we received no 0 or -1 votes:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-opennlp-dev/201104.mbox/%3c4DBA8705.8060208@gmail.com%3e

The release artifacts and rat reports can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~joern/releases/opennlp-1.5.1-incubating/rc7/

Our release contains multiple sub-projects, the rat reports have been
generated
for each of these sub-projects. We will try to improved that for our
next release,
any hints about that are welcome.

Many thanks for your support,
Jörn