incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.1-incubating-rc7
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:35:39 GMT
Hi all,

please review and vote on approving our first release of Apache OpenNLP.

OpenNLP is a machine learning based toolkit for the processing of
natural language text.
It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence
part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and
coreference resolution.

The OpenNLP community approved the release of opennlp-1.5.1-rc7 in this
vote thread
with 4 binding and 2 non-binding +1 votes and we received no 0 or -1 votes:

The release artifacts and rat reports can be found here:

Our release contains multiple sub-projects, the rat reports have been
for each of these sub-projects. We will try to improved that for our
next release,
any hints about that are welcome.

Many thanks for your support,

To unsubscribe, e-mail: