incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.3.0
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:07:36 GMT
On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 17:03 -0700, David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 18:17 +0100, sebb wrote:
> > On 7 April 2011 17:24, David Lutterkort <lutter@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Many of the source files contain "Copyright (C) 2009-2011  Red Hat,
> > Inc." or other copyright attributions.
> >
> > AFAIK, you need to ask the owner for permission to remove them, or at
> > least to move them to the NOTICE file.

I've removed all the Red Hat copyright statements from individual files
and added a sentence to the NOTICE file.

There are a few more copyright statements that could be moved; I have
contacted the authors of those to obtain permission to move them. I hope
it is ok if we go ahead with the release with those headers in place.

David