incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache NPanday 1.3-incubating Released
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:58:41 GMT
I didn't recall a release vote on this list and searching the NPanday
list I see the following which confirms that:

http://markmail.org/message/exvh6mjwqi6kpcjp

Releases require the Incubator PMC approval - not just your mentor's
votes and for that you should have held a vote on this list. This
release is therefore not sanctioned by the ASF and should be removed
until it is.

Niall

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Josimpson Ocaba <jocaba@g2ix.net> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> The NPanday development team is pleased to announce the release of Apache NPanday 1.3-incubating
under the Apache Incubator!

> NPanday is a project to integrate Apache Maven into .NET development environments. It
includes both a Visual Studio add-in to integrate Maven, and a set of plugins for Maven that
can build .NET projects uniformly from the command line.

to http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.3-incubating/release-notes.html

> If you have any questions, please consult:
> the website: http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/
>
> This is the first release of NPanday here in Apache. Thanks to the NPanday and Apache
Incubating community for helping grow the project.