incubator-general mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduated projects please tidy up: abdera aries buildr chemistry esme oodt river shiro thrift uima
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 20:06:14 GMT
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:39 PM, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> For example many still have remains on the "distribution" mirrors.
>
> We know that some projects have only recently graduated, so will
> not yet have done a release as a TLP. Therefore your old release
> needs to stay there until that happens.
>
> Here are some tips for post-graduation cleanup:
> http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#other
> http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#h-Graduate

Hi David.

For Shiro (which is now a TLP), I just moved the artifacts out of
/www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator/shiro and then deleted the shiro
directory.  Is there anything else required for Shiro?  Aside from
this issue, I'm not aware of any other migration issues.

Thanks,

--
Les Hazlewood
Founder, Katasoft, Inc.