incubator-general mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <>
Subject Re: Graduated projects please tidy up: abdera aries buildr chemistry esme oodt river shiro thrift uima
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 01:33:42 GMT
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:34 PM, David Crossley <> wrote:
>> For Shiro (which is now a TLP), I just moved the artifacts out of
>> /www/ and then deleted the shiro
>> directory.
> Remember that stuff is automatically copied to archives:
> The docs do explain that, but perhaps need enhancement.
> So for example at Forrest, our download page and the fronts-piece
> of our dist mirrors, refers to our archives. No need to specially
> save everything.
> I reckon that Shiro's old incubator release does not need
> to be copied to */dist/shiro/
> I wonder if they should only be at archive.a.o/dist/incubator/shiro/

That's probably a good idea.  We can always point there if someone
needs an older release.

>> Is there anything else required for Shiro?  Aside from
>> this issue, I'm not aware of any other migration issues.
> Okay according to Clutch.
> Glancing at the Shiro status page, it could use a final
> News item. The links to the Reports are missing the final one.

Gotcha, we'll take a look into that.

> Congratulations.

Thanks!  And thanks for the clarification.

Les Hazlewood
Founder, Katasoft, Inc.
Application Security Products & Professional Apache Shiro Support and Training:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message