incubator-general mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.1.0-incubating (rc1)
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 11:28:20 GMT

The Apache Empire-db community has approved the 2.1.0-incubating
release and we are now looking for approval of the IPMC to publish the

In fact we Already have 3 binding IPMC votes recorded on our PMC voting round:

These are the major changes from our previous 2.1.0-incubating release:
- New and improved utilization of prepared statements which can be
enabled / disabled by database property.
- Use of SLF4J instead of log4j

Subversion tag:

Maven staging repository:

Distribution files are located here

Rat report for the tag is available here:

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1