incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Gora 0.1-incubating
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:25:11 GMT
Hi sebb,

Thank you for your thorough review and suggestions! We're going to fix
these issues and make another RC.

Re. the lack of license headers in generated files and the change to the
generator: we need to discuss this in Gora, because users of the
generator not always want their artifacts to contain a license header,
or need  different license than ASL. So at least we need to make it
optional. This is ok as an improvement in the next release - for this
release I'm inclined to either put a note alongside these classes, or
add the headers manually.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><