incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Howl as an Incubator Project
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:43:26 GMT
The committers and mentors (as listed in the original proposal) have
voted for hcatalog as the new name.  Web searches I did did not turn
up any conflicts with this name.

Assuming no one is aware of any naming conflicts, what's our next
step?  Do we just need Alex to rescind his -1 vote?  Or is there more
we need to do?

Alan.