incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduated projects please tidy up: abdera aries buildr chemistry esme oodt river shiro thrift uima
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:34:12 GMT
Les Hazlewood wrote:

> For Shiro (which is now a TLP), I just moved the artifacts out of
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator/shiro and then deleted the shiro
> directory.

Remember that stuff is automatically copied to archives:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/shiro/
http://archive.apache.org/dist/shiro/

The docs do explain that, but perhaps need enhancement.

So for example at Forrest, our download page and the fronts-piece
of our dist mirrors, refers to our archives. No need to specially
save everything.

I reckon that Shiro's old incubator release does not need
to be copied to */dist/shiro/
I wonder if they should only be at archive.a.o/dist/incubator/shiro/

> Is there anything else required for Shiro?  Aside from
> this issue, I'm not aware of any other migration issues.

Okay according to Clutch.

Glancing at the Shiro status page, it could use a final
News item. The links to the Reports are missing the final one.

Congratulations.

-David