incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: Voting waiting period
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 20:17:49 GMT
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 15:11, Alan D. Cabrera <> wrote:
> It's my understanding that all voting takes place during a 72 hour period.  If that
period ends on a weekend then it's customary to wait until Monday to complete.

I've always considered weekends fair game. In fact, that may be when
some people have the *most* available time to see a vote request.

72 hours means you get both weekdays and weekends, and you get all
timezones, and anybody that might be in-transit and needs to get back
to things, or just general busy-ness. But I don't think special
consideration for weekends needs to happen.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message