incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][REMINDER] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:16:53 GMT
Did you see the -1 vote from Stefan -
http://apache.markmail.org/message/bba6t6xifdgfwwxg

Probably need to address that, even if its just to ask lets just fix
it in the next release.

   ...ant

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Jeff Potts <jeffpotts01@gmail.com> wrote:
> Incubator PMC members,
>
> This is the second reminder that the Apache Chemistry project is still looking for two
+1 IPMC votes to approve the 0.4 incubating release of cmislib.

> The vote has been open for one week. Please let me know if there is anything I can do
to facilitate your review and approval.

> Jeff
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Jeff Potts <jeffpotts01@gmail.com>
>> Date: January 28, 2011 11:39:45 AM CST
>> To: general@incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: [VOTE][REMINDER] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating
>>
>> Incubator PMC members,
>>
>> Just a quick reminder that the Apache Chemistry project is still looking for two
+1 IPMC votes to approve the 0.4 incubating release of cmislib.

>> If there is anything I can do to facilitate your review and approval, please let
me know.

>> Jeff
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Jeff Potts <jeffpotts01@gmail.com>
>>> Date: January 25, 2011 8:36:43 AM CST
>>> To: general@incubator.apache.org
>>> Cc: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>> Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating
>>>
>>> Incubator PMC members,
>>>
>>> The cmislib sub-project of Apache Chemistry is ready for its first release since
joining the Chemistry project. On behalf of the Chemistry dev team, I'd like to ask your approval
to release the packages referenced below as Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating.

>>> The release has passed the Chemistry PMC vote: http://bit.ly/eqXU2X
>>>
>>> During the vote, 1 IPMC vote was collected (Nick Burch), so we need 2 more IPMC
+1 votes to proceed with the release.

>>> You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist)
at: