incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An idea you might call pre-incubation
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:34:23 GMT
hat's a completely arbitrary distinction.

> As a Labs PMC member at least I would be open to a proposal to change
> that rule, if that's the only thing preventing Labs from being used
> for something like this.

In the interests of email economy:

A scheme to do this at the Lab would be fine with me.

The different from our current incubation scheme is, that as I
understand it, one person with a bright idea can't expect to get a
proposal to pass as a podling. For good reason; the footprint is too
large.

I'll take this idea to the labs PMC list.