incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [Wave] editing incubator documents
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:43:46 GMT
Per Feb 2 message from Upayavira on wave-dev (1296637259.12852.1418516755@webmail.messagingengine.com),
SVN auth grants are setup for all Wave committers. Not sure if the permissions are extended
to the Incubator site?

Andrus

On Feb 4, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Michael MacFadden wrote:

> David,
>
> Thanks for the heads up.  I have been trying to follow said process, however it seems
like the wave committers have not yet been given that ability to commit changes to the incubator
SVN.  I have some pending changes to the wave project page I have been waiting to check in.