incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Rave project
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:59:46 GMT
Whilst I agree it has been discussed and understood I'm still trying to understand what the
issue being raised is. A bunch of the initial committees are already ASF Members, the proposal
does not talk of the initial backers other than in tue ways required by the proposal process
and we make it clear that meritocracy is important to the initial team both at the start and
moving forwards.

I still feel that I'm missing Bills point.

Ross

Sent from my mobile device.