incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.2.0
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:06:53 GMT
I grepped through all *.rb files which don't have the apache license URL in it and compared
this list with the find . -name *.rb. Think there were more than 3 misses, but don't remember
in detail anymore.

anyway -1 for the 0.2 release and +1 for the relicense.
Please also record this fact in the IP clearance log!

LieGrue,
strub