incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Wave] editing incubator documents
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 20:27:44 GMT
I'll get that to you today. Thanks.

Michael

On Feb 4, 2011, at 12:18 PM, "Upayavira" <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

> Sorry, I should have looked at this. I'll need to dig more, because you
> *are* in the incubator group - I saw it when checking your CLAs were
> present. So there's something else going on.
>
> Can you confirm what URL you are using, and what error you get?
>
> Upayavira
>
> On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 07:54 -0800, "Michael MacFadden"
> <michael.macfadden@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We have access to the wave SVN, but it seems like we don't have access to
>> the incubator SVN.  According to this document:
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#Set+Up+Repository
>>
>> We should have access to the incubator web site SVN.
>>
>> I can't actually view the authorization template file it mentions to see
>> if that was done, but it appears that it may not have been done.  Either
>> that, or there is something specifically wrong with my account.
>>
>> ~Michael
>>
>> On Feb 4, 2011, at 7:43 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>
>>> Per Feb 2 message from Upayavira on wave-dev (1296637259.12852.1418516755@webmail.messagingengine.com),
SVN auth grants are setup for all Wave committers. Not sure if the permissions are extended
to the Incubator site?

>>> Andrus

it seems like the wave committers have not yet been given that ability to commit changes to
the incubator SVN.  I have some pending changes to the wave project page I have been waiting
to check in.