incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating (RC1)
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:04:49 GMT
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
> The release has passed the Chemistry PMC vote: http://bit.ly/i0qwI0
> During the vote, also 1 IPMC (Jukka Zitting) vote has been collected, so
> we'd need 2 more IPMC +1 to proceed with the release.

Appologies for not having the time to review it during the podling vote...

> Please cast your votes!

Signatures and hashes look fine, license headers are in place, and the
selection of LICENSE / NOTICE / DEPENDENCIES files I reviewed all seemed
fine to me. So, I'm +1

Just need one more IPMC +1 and we're done. Anyone able to review and vote?

Nick