incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating (RC1)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:52:38 GMT
Dear Incubator PMC members,
on behalf of the Chemistry dev team, I'd like to ask your approval to
release the RC1 packages as Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating.

The release has passed the Chemistry PMC vote:
During the vote, also 1 IPMC (Jukka Zitting) vote has been collected,
so we'd need 2 more IPMC +1 to proceed with the release.

Detailed release notes can be found in Jira at:

Main release candidate packages (for distribution at
are at:
The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at is at:

Sources tag can be found at:

The staging maven documentation site is at :

Artifacts have been signed using key D0383AE5 (publicly available at

  and under

The vote is open for 72 hours.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks in advance!

Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

" Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message