incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.1
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2011 10:46:57 GMT
On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached a new proposed version of README.txt, NOTICE.TXT, and
> LICENSE.txt.  Any further comments?
>
> Karl

These look good to me.

Its a long thread so a bit hard to keep track of without a new RC but
i think what you have now it all looks fine. I don't think the size is
an issue. One last comment is that the some of the doc files like the
README and DISCLAIMER have the Apache License header which i don't
think is necessary and the README is the first thing people look at so
having a big glob of legal text right at the top isn't so attractive.

   ...ant