incubator-general mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.1
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2011 02:33:27 GMT
(1) There already is a separate DISCLAIMER.txt.  I have attached it
for your consideration.
(2) As discussed earlier, the LICENSE file already contains sections
for HSQLDB and Jetty; the stuff added to the end of the README came
from NOTICE files in those projects, and is not license material.
(3) I don't know what download tool you have, but if you look in SVN
you will note that there are indeed no blank lines at the start of any
of the files.
(4) Making yet another ant target will make a very complex build twice
as complex.  I don't think that is wise at this point.

In short, I don't think there is any point in further changes.

Thanks,
Karl