incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating (RC1)
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:22:18 GMT
+1 from me.

Though a little reluctantly because while it looks mostly good the
chemistry-opencmis-client-impl-0.2.0-incubating-with-dependencies.zip
does not include the text of all the licenses of the included
dependencies it only has URLs to the license text. I thought including
the full license text was a requirement but hunting around now i can't
find anything that states that.

   ...ant