incubator-general mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.1
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 22:38:13 GMT
We've been using the RAT tool.  The files without headers are in part
Microsoft project files, which cannot have headers added without
breaking them.  Also, we build JSON sources, which are licensed with
an accepted JSON license that RAT does not recognize.

I've captured a lot of these exceptions in the ant target "rat-sources".

Karl

If you have specific concerns, let's discuss them.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just noticed that there are a lot of source files without AL headers.
> The RAT tool can detect these for you.
>
> Also, there should normally be a DISCLAIMER file at the top-level of
> archives and SVN trees.
>
> It's simpler to have this in a separate file, which can then just be
> deleted upon graduation.
>
> On 6 January 2011 13:12, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Apache ManifoldCF community has voted to release our first set of artifacts and
now would like an Incubator vote.  Since this is our first release, extra attention to detail
is appreciated.