incubator-general mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] starting the CMS migration process
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:19:51 GMT
I have a number of questions about this change.

First, ManifoldCF only uses the confluence wiki for the following uses:

- Where content has been contributed by non-Apache persons directly
- Where content has been contributed without an explicit Apache license grant

This begs the following questions:

(1) How do we address licensing concerns for content currently in the wiki?
(2) What kind of facility for anonymous access is available through Apache CMS?

The other interesting question has to do with overlap with existing
Apache projects.  In particular, there seems to be a great deal of
overlap between Apache Forrest and the Apache CMS.  Can someone
comment on that please?

Thanks,
Karl