incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:36:43 GMT
Incubator PMC members,

The cmislib sub-project of Apache Chemistry is ready for its first release since joining the
Chemistry project. On behalf of the Chemistry dev team, I'd like to ask your approval to release
the packages referenced below as Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating.

The release has passed the Chemistry PMC vote: http://bit.ly/eqXU2X

During the vote, 1 IPMC vote was collected (Nick Burch), so we need 2 more IPMC +1 votes to
proceed with the release.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~jpotts/chemistry/cmislib/0.4/dist

These artifacts represent what is currently in cmislib head.

The vote is open for 72 hours so please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating

Thanks,

Jeff