incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][REMINDER] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:39:45 GMT
Incubator PMC members,

Just a quick reminder that the Apache Chemistry project is still looking for two +1 IPMC votes
to approve the 0.4 incubating release of cmislib.

If there is anything I can do to facilitate your review and approval, please let me know.

Jeff

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jeff Potts <jeffpotts01@gmail.com>
> Date: January 25, 2011 8:36:43 AM CST
> To: general@incubator.apache.org
> Cc: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating
>
> Incubator PMC members,
>
> The cmislib sub-project of Apache Chemistry is ready for its first release since joining
the Chemistry project. On behalf of the Chemistry dev team, I'd like to ask your approval
to release the packages referenced below as Chemistry cmislib 0.4 incubating.

> The release has passed the Chemistry PMC vote: http://bit.ly/eqXU2X
>
> During the vote, 1 IPMC vote was collected (Nick Burch), so we need 2 more IPMC +1 votes
to proceed with the release.

> You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist)
at: