incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating (RC1) PASSED
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:34:00 GMT
Hi all,
we have now received 3 IPMC binding votes to proceed with the release
of Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating.

Resuming, together with the podling vote [1], we got 3 binding IPMC +1
votes and no 0 or -1 votes as listed below:

+1 Nick Burch
+1 Jukka Zitting
+1 Ant Elder

I'll complete the release with distribution [2] , announcement [3] and
final cleanup [4].

On behalf of the Chemistry Community I'd like to thanks all people
involved in developing, releasing and validating Chemistry OpenCMIS
0.2.0-incubating release artifacts. Great job!

Thanks for helping up taking another step towards graduation!
Gabriele

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-chemistry-dev/201101.mbox/%3CAANLkTimfMmPA0BSuLrftsi3HGxHTyznFy5mJKW8khuiB@mail.gmail.com%3E
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#understanding-distribution
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#announcements
[4] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/OpenCMIS+Maven+Release+Documentation

#OpenCMISMavenReleaseDocumentation-PostReleaseCleanup

Begin forwarded message:

> From: ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com>
> Date: January 20, 2011 3:22:18 PM GMT+01:00
> To: general@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating (RC1)
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Though a little reluctantly because while it looks mostly good the
> chemistry-opencmis-client-impl-0.2.0-incubating-with-dependencies.zip
> does not include the text of all the licenses of the included
> dependencies it only has URLs to the license text. I thought including
> the full license text was a requirement but hunting around now i can't
> find anything that states that.
>
>   ...ant
>
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Gabriele Columbro
> <columbro@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> just a reminder for this vote, which is now been open for a full
>> week.
>>
>> On Jan 17, 2011, at 1:04 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
>>
>>> Just need one more IPMC +1 and we're done. Anyone able to review
>>> and vote?
>>

>> As Nick correctly mentions here, we just need one more IPMC +1 to
>> get this
>> release out.
>> Would be great if someone can take this on, so we can move forward
>> with
>> pushing out the release.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Gab
>>

>>> Nick

>> --
>>
>> Eng. Gabriele Columbro
>> Alfresco Software, Ltd.
>>

>> Blog: http://www.mindthegab.com
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindthegabz

Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

http://www.mindthegab.com
http://twitter.com/mindthegabz

" Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue. "