incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Wave Incubator Next Steps
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 23:10:38 GMT

On Dec 4, 2010, at 2:35 PM, Michael MacFadden wrote:

> Ralph,
>
> If I understand correctly, an individual could submit an ICLA first and then later submit
the CCLA if the employer or situation requires it.  Meaning that previously submitting an
ICLA would not be in conflict with a subsequent CCLA.  If that is the case I would recommend
all of the initial committees for Wave get those in as soon as possible. Thanks.

That is correct. Wave Committers should submit their ICLAs as soon as possible. They cannot
be given access to svn until that is done.

Ralph