incubator-general mailing list archives

From Soren Lassen <so...@google.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Wave accepted into the ASF incubator
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 02:08:01 GMT
Michael MacFadden has written some ideas here:

http://www.waveprotocol.org/wave-in-a-box/apache-incubator-roadmap

FYI, several of us on the Google Wave team are away on vacations in
parts of the December-January time period, so anything that depends on
us may move a bit slow for the next month or so.

Soren