incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Wave Incubator Next Steps
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:10:30 GMT
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Michael MacFadden
<michael.macfadden@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Obviously getting the accounts created for the wave committers could take a little extra
time given the holidays.  Just wondering if we have heard any conformation that the process
has started, or on the other hand if we have missed something procedurally?  Thanks.

Yes, festive seasons have a tendency to slow everything to a halt.
AFAIR, your Mentors should bootstrap the many resources that you need.
I typically setup JIRA first, then post a first Task containing all
that is needed and work down the list. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-1 for an example.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer