incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Graduate River as a TLP (Graduation Approval Vote)
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:01:27 GMT
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2010, at 4:37 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>> Eight binding +1 votes, no 0 or -1 vote, and one decorative
>> non-binding, assuming that
>> is up to date....

As Alan comment's shows, list on that page is out of date.

I have modified it (revision 1051935) to point to
instead, which is generated. Changes should be at once the website syncs.

Also removed the list of emeritus members on that page which was
probably also hopelessly out of date (included just Fitz, I guess
there are others).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message