incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <>
Subject Fixing Schedule, was Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for December 2010 (
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 07:26:11 GMT
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 6:00 AM,  <> wrote:
> Dear Nuvem Developers,
> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
> board report.
> The board meeting is scheduled for  Wed, 15 December 2010, 12 pm Pacific. The report
> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
> requires your report to be submitted one week before the board meeting, to allow
> sufficient time for review.
> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
> should submit your report is one week prior to the board meeting.
> Thanks,
> The Apache Incubator PMC
> Submitting your Report
> ----------------------
>  * Your project name
>  * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
>   or necessarily of its field
>  * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
>   graduation.
>  * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
>  * How has the community developed since the last report
>  * How has the project developed since the last report.
> Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
>      created from a template.
> Mentors
> -------
> project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.
> Incubator PMC

It looks like Nuvem was added multiple times in the reporting
schedule. As the podling has already provided a Board Report last
month, we will not report this month and continue with the 3 month
schedule unless someone feel otherwise.

Luciano Resende

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: